Do you like the challenge of working in a multidisciplinary R&D product development environment? Do you enjoy building high-performing professional Scrum Teams? And can you guide product owners and stakeholders in working according to the Agile and Scrum principles?
Research and Development (R&D) plays a key role in the continuous investment in new products and technologies to strengthen our position and differentiate our products. Software has become an integral part of our products and systems therefore we invest in people to create the most added value!
The Loopsorter team develops complex sorting solutions for parcel, airports and warehousing platforms.
As a Scrum Master within the Loopsorter team you will guide, coach and train multiple agile teams during the development process for one of our multidisciplinary solutions. You will work together with the product owners and other stakeholders and guide them as well. You will also help the R&D department in its further adaptation of Agile, together with the other Scrum Masters. As a Senior Scrum Master you are also responsible for all executional tasks that belong to a Release Train Engineer role.
As an enthusiastic, result driven and versatile scrum master of multidisciplinary teams (with mechanical, electrical, controls- and software engineers), you excel at:
- Guiding multiple Scrum teams during their regular sprints as a servant leader
- Implementing an efficient way of working with a hands-on attitude
- Removing impediments on a daily basis by listening to the team
- Training and supporting the teams in everyday improvement of the team and its processes
- Training, guiding and supporting all stakeholders in understanding Agile and cooperating effectively
- Working together with the other Scrum Masters and Agile Coach within the department in order to align and improve the Agile Way-of-working within the department
- If needed, taking up the role as team member in order to meet the sprint goals.
Your qualifications and skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Mechanical Engineering
- At least one year of experience as a Scrum Master in a multidisciplinary development team
- Experience as a team lead and/or lead developer;
- You are enthusiastic, energetic and passionate about Agile and Scrum;
- You are assertive and able to achieve effective conflict resolution;
- Certified as PSM I/ CSM or preferably PSM II/ A-CSM;
- Preferably certified as PSPO I/ CSPO;
- You have relevant experience with the development of high-tech solutions and a natural interest in mechatronic systems;
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary project organization and with multilingual and multicultural teams;
- Experience with scaling agile is a pre;
- Both oral and written Dutch and English.
What we offer
In the challenging and responsible position of Senior Scrum Master , you will have the chance to make a significant contribution to industry-leading projects and be connected to our dedicated people and customers. We offer a position in an informal, international and professional working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development. By joining our profitable and growing company you will be able to reach your goals and focus on your future.
On top of your fixed salary, you will receive the following secondary benefits:
40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
Flexible working hours.
A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
Working from home allowance.
Collective pension scheme and discount on health insurance.
On-site company health centers with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If the challenging profile of Senior Scrum Master R&D / RTE appeals to you, apply now by filling in the application form and uploading you CV and cover letter. For more information about this vacancy, please contact Juliëtte van Kraaij, Recruiter, via +31 413 495 181 or firstname.lastname@example.org