Responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Execute internal projects with a positive result contribution on technical performance.
- Assist Electrical R&D Engineers in the execution of complex, small/medium/large, and unique projects.
- Learn, interpret, and apply procedures, standards, and regulations.
- Update AutoCAD Electrical drawings
- Correct “redline” drawings
- Update design tables using Excel
- Update databases with design data
- Assist with hands on testing of electrical equipment.
- Communicate closely with other groups within VI and the R&D team (i.e. Controls Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering).
- Support continuous improvement actions to elevate the experience of other Engineers.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university pursuing an Electrical Engineering Bachelors or Higher degree.
- >3.0 GPA
- Experience with Enovia PDM
- Experience with computer-based drafting/design (i.e. AutoCAD Electrical.)
- Knowledge of Electrical & Controls Engineering theories and principles.
- Knowledge of AC and DC(<600V) Electrical systems
- Material Handling experience.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and take appropriate action.
- Proactive, result driven, and hands on work ethic with a focus on quality.
- Strong team-oriented mentality and acceptance of responsibility for project completion.
- Self-motivated with an ability in problem solving & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Logical Mentality.