Electrical Site Supervisor
- Supervision of the electrical and control installation, guide and train electrical installation teams
- Support the commissioning, testing and integration of the BHS system
- Managing the quality inspections for the installed equipment with focus on the electrical installation
- You ensure in close coordination with our engineers that the equipment is installed in accordance with the specification
- Support for the site handover and conduct surveys for installation areas
- Aware of our contract and responsibilities and identify deviations
- Reporting progress to the construction manager and planner
- Join progress meetings
- Responsible for the electrical and control installation progress on site and ensure to meet the program milestones
- Responsible for the site safety and quality of the installed electrical and control equipment
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly electrical and control installation reports
Save this job for later
Not the right time to apply? Don’t worry.
Enter your email and we will send you the link for this job. No personal data will be stored.