|Internship: Positioning Vanderlande’s Innovation Facilities within the Ecosystem
Assignment type: Internship
Start date: January/February 2022
Assignment duration: ~3 months (or maybe longer)
Educational level: HBO or WO
Desired study: Innovation Sciences or related
Language: Dutch and English
Back in August 2019 Vanderlande opened an innovation facility at the TU/e campus to increase its speed of innovation (see link). By combining the talent of students, the knowledge of the university and our own expertise, we have created an environment to successfully execute research programs. But as innovators, we are constantly looking for ways to improve. And for that we need your help!
You will join the Innovate department, which is part of our Technology (R&D) organization. The Innovate department is a multi-competence team that spots and explores new technologies and applications that can be of value for our customers within the Airports, Warehousing and Parcel business . Our activities are based all over the world and each project is different.
During your internship you will advise us on how we can create the most value out of our Innovation Lab
- Challenge how the Innovation Lab is currently positioned both inside and outside the organization and identify improvements
Create a plan of approach to improve the value of the Innovation Lab and, together with your supervisor, make the first steps in executing the plan
Create awareness about the Innovation Lab both inside and outside the organization
Organize an event that demonstrates the value of Vanderlande’s Innovation Lab
Potential customers/suppliers, design sprints, brainstorms
Within an innovative environment, you feel energized by connecting, motivating and inspiring people.
- You have a background in Innovation Sciences or related
- You are familiar with tools and techniques to manage and improve innovations both within and across companies
- You feel enthusiastic about new technologies (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Autonomous Vehicles, Smart & Connected Systems)
- You are pragmatic, creative and have a pro-active approach
- You have strong organizational and communicational skills
Do you recognize yourself in this challenging profile? And are you looking for an internship/graduation assignment in an organization that has been elected as “Best Employer” for years in a row? Please fill out the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com or contact Stef Alferink (Campus Recruiter) by phone: +31 (0)413 – 75 50 87.