Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses.
Innovation is the key to winning in a world that is changing faster than ever, which is why it is essential for Vanderlande to develop cutting-edge solutions. The use and development of cutting-edge technologies is core to that success. This technology alone does not make a successful organization and our mantra is “In a world of technology, a belief in people”
Would you like to progress your career in a dynamic, rewarding and market-leading environment? If the answer is “yes”, then look no further than Vanderlande!
The IT Engineering department is responsible to maintain and improve hardware, software, servers, databases and controls on site for our material handling systems in Changi Airport Terminal 1. Possesses good overview of the work to be done, determines the most efficient and effective working method.
- Maintain and improve IT Hardware/Software/Network.
- Plan & review preventive maintenance(PM)/ corrective maintenance(CM) job for IT systems.
- Periodical perform Visual Inspections on IT and BHS system.
- Review VPN/ Stepping stone health check periodically.
- Establish Backup Maintenance & Backup Check of all IT system .
- Perform routine Workstation Clean-up.
- Monitor Fail-over test for Cluster & Warm standby.
- Execute schedule fail over for Firewall Network.
- Maintain & continuous monitoring of BOSCH CCTV system and EACS Door Access System in server and workstation on the field.
- Configure & provide recovery replacement of faulty cameras.
- Maintain list of user access for physical access & Add/remove user access when require.
- Prepare report for IT systems.(Log review report (monthly), Door access report (weekly), ATR reading, Fact Bag Summary).
- Prepare and maintain standard operating procedure (SOP) for operation used. Oracle SQL, run script to get data, create new script (if required).
- Management of Splunk – Conditional Monitoring by data searching, analysing software, generate report.
- Conduct search & analyse bag trace, simple bag trace, BPI detailed bag trace.
- Monitor IT Hardware/Software/Network performance(ITMC & Cisco PRIME), device status (Up/Down), CPU, memory usage, bandwidth load, Uplink ports status, Network switch Power supplies, Network switch temperature &External Connection (Master clock, SITA, FCSU).
- Make sure the process & SOP fulfil ISO27001 , Cybersecurity Act, Cybersecurity Code of Practice(CCOP).
- Maintain ISO documents, make sure all up-to-date and with signature.
- Assist users on their day-to-day IT related issue & involve in IT issue troubleshooting/configuration.
- Monitor network switch, access point & CCTV camera configuration.
- Provide Basic IT user training on how to operate EBS SCADA workstation.
- 24/7 on call support, remote /on-site support if needed.
- Liaises with vendors for support and maintenance services with varies NEC (IT, UPS), Stanley(CCTV), 3Si(CCTV), Bosch(CCTV), Schneider (UPS).
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computing (Networking/Information Security/Computer Science/Computer Engineering) or Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Only for Singaporean and PR
- CCNA is a must, CCNP is highly preferable
- Experience with VMware and Suse Linux is a plus
- Experience in maintaining cluster servers, databases, network and communications systems and software related automated baggage handling systems or automated systems in material handling industries.
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and take appropriate action.
- Proactive, result driven, and hands on work ethic with a focus on quality.
- Self-motivated with ability in problem solving & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well with team members
If you are keen to join our dynamic organization, please forward to us your detailed resume to https://careers.vanderlande.com/all-jobs/it-controls-engineer-2-jr10361/
We appreciate every application; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.