Do you want to help our key customer focus on their core business? Do you have a strong affinity with delivering on-site maintenance services in a performance-based service contract? Do you have a passion to coordinate spare parts, inventory and purchasing for maintenance contract? Then start a new challenge in your career and come and join our APAC Services organization.
Service Operations is part of the APAC Services organization. Life-cycle services accounts for more than 20% of the total sales at Vanderlande. At Vanderlande, we believe in long term relationships with our customers. We want to take ownership of the material handling processes to ensure we can improve our customer’s competitive position. The key to our Service approach is that we continuously capture specialized material handling know-how in global principles implemented and executed by local people. This approach ensures that customer receive Service that is based on a combination of world-class knowledge and local expertise from Vanderlande’s experienced team. We now employ over 1,350 FTE at more than 100+ different sites worldwide for the divisions Airport, Parcel & Postal, and Warehousing.
Vanderlande provides its customers with life-cycle services for material handling systems. Maintenance Services on MHS equipment on site is an integrated and important part of our core business as a company. Vanderlande focuses on continuously improving by intense cooperation between all the disciplines within our company together with our customers. In this challenging role, you will serve one of our key customer system in Hong Kong as a Maintenance Engineer in a shift as the system is operated 24 x7. The system includes high end automated material handling solution which is critical for the business of our customer. This is an electromechanical system controlled using low-level and high-level control systems. You will be responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance activities in the shift. You will be working during shift as per the roster approved by customer. You will ensure that the complete scope of maintenance activities is delivered in a professional manner in line with the agreed performance parameters during the shift
• A technical bachelor’s degree/diploma in Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or similar.
• At least 3 years’ experience maintenance of logistics, material handling systems or similar industries having high-level and low-level control systems.
• Minimal 3 years’ experience maintenance of Industrial automation control systems based on PLC / FCS.
• Analytical ability to structure and solve technical problems.
• You have strong customer focus ‘Service blood’ and can convince your stakeholders.
• Execute Maintenance Plans, perform preventive and corrective maintenance activities in shift.
• Executing routine checks on mechanical, electrical, LLC and HLC (PLC/FSC) in shift.
• Coordination with hotline support team.
• Knowledge of and experience with IBM Maximo or equivalent CMMS.
• Good Reading, Writing and Speaking skills in English language and local language.