Essential Functions (Job Duties and Responsibilities):
- Read and follow blue prints, work instructions and procedures to assemble equipment.
- Determines assembly sequence.
- Retrieves, assemble and attaches component parts and sub-assemblies to products based on specs.
- Performs various hand assemblies, fitting and adjusting operations of a repetitive nature.
- Reworks non-conforming parts and product.
- Adjusts the equipment according to the drawing and instructions
- Assembles all drive line technologies and electrical wiring circuits according to a specification, drawing and instruction.
- Tests the equipment according to the work card and instructions using the test box.
- Completes the check-lists correctly.
- Assist with accurate inventory control.
- Lift, load, sort and move materials, supplies, finished product between storage and work areas in a safe manner.
- Keeps legible and correct documentation of tasks.
- Carries out a variety of activities with little assistance.
- Assembles equipment- Reads order sheets, Prepares work, Puts assemblies together, Fits drive line technologies, Fits control technologies.
- Tests equipment – Prepares work, Adjusts equipment, Tests equipment based on test instructions.
- Administers check-lists/approval forms.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of metal properties, operational sequences and hand power tools.
- Knowledge and experience in the assembly process
- Ability to use power hand tools as required.
- Must be able to communicate with others
- Must be able to follow and understand instructions
- Must be able to work with others and in a Team environment
- Ability to work Safe and knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player
- Ability to read, understand, and follow blueprints
- Must be able to work carefully and in a concentrated manner.
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to adopt an investigative attitude in order to detect anomalies and report them.
- Must be aware of their (shared) responsibility for the quality of the final product.
- Must have a strong willingness to learn
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time 2nd shift position. Monday through Thursday, 4:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Schedule is subject to change based on business needs. May be required to work overtime, weekends, and shiftwork.
This position does not require travel.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment/physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
Employee will be subject to warehouse environment, cold temperatures of 40 degrees , and will be required to wear jacket. Noise levels of 90 decibels can be reached at certain times. Can be exposed to fumes or airborne particles while in manufacturing environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
#LI – LS1