Project management for internal strategic and improvement projects:
- Define project in terms of project description (PID), cost control structure, value case, and project organization
- Milestone planning
- Detailed activity planning
- Risks, Actions, Issues, and Decision management
- Organizing and chairing Steering committee meetings
- Planning and chairing project team meetings
Change & communication:
- Define change and communication strategy (including vision on change, stakeholder analysis, sponsorship model and change impact)
- Develop and execute change management plans (communications, sponsor roadmap, leadership engagement, resistance management, training)
- Reinforce change (including collecting feedback, diagnose gaps, implement corrective actions)
Steering and control:
- Monitor and control progress of projects related to Vanderlande's strategy
- Monitor and mitigate risks and opportunities in projects
- Manage escalations
- Manage stakeholders at all levels, including senior executives
- Report status regularly to different stakeholders (management, finance, department/team)
- Ensures (and is accountable for) projects' quality, time, cost, information and performance
- Monitors realization of the value case and activates business case owner when needed
- Monitors embedding of sustainable change and activates involved line management when needed
Evaluates and assesses all dimensions of business as related to assigned projects/programs, including:
- Processes (and updating process map)
- System (interface, configuration, roles, security)
- Stimulate continuous improvement (in department/ team and over department/ teams)
- Initiate / manage improvements
- Stakeholder on corporate improvements
- Improve the efficiency of the department/ team (process/tooling/people/organization)
- Professional knowledge of project management and relevant methodologies (PMI or similar methodology)
- Professional knowledge of change management and relevant methodologies (Prosci or similar methodology)
- Professional knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement processes and organization
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Understands Enterprise Architecture and IT application and data design
- Understands organizational design
- Understands business strategies
- Understands corporate processes and organization
- PMI/PMP Certified
- Prosci Certified Change Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Understands Vanderlande’s strategy
- Understands Vanderlande’s primary processes and high-level organization
- Experience working for an international organization
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This position requires up to 10% travel. Possible international travel.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Primarily office work. No heavy lifting required. Occasional project site visits require limited climbing of access stairs / ladders. Ability to observe site safety requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.