Are you familiar with Business Processes- and Application improvements? Would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using RPA? Are you ready for the next challenging step in your career? If so, you are the RPA Specialist we are looking for!
You will be part of the Continuous Improvement (CI) Finance department as an RPA Specialist. The CI Finance department is part of the Finance organization and provides high-quality and professional support on administrative services worldwide. Customer Orientation, Innovation, Expertise and Accuracy characterize the department. A flexible attitude, intensive communication with the organization, and a feel for the business are its key success factors. Within CI Finance you will be part of a team of (application) specialists and project managers, all with a focus on improvement projects and automation. The position of RPA Specialist does not only support projects and processes within the Finance Shared Services Center (FSSC). Rather, it also covers other fields of activity in other departments like Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Services. In addition, the department forms a linking pin between the business, its stakeholders and the Vanderlande ICT department.
The RPA Specialist is responsible for designing automated processes from start to end. He/she has intensive contact with internal customers and is able to analyze processes, write clear Process Design documents for these processes and in the end build, test, deploy & maintain the RPA robot.
In this role, you will:
- Take on the role of process consultant to understand the functional design specifications.
- Create the automated process in the RPA tool by configuring the necessary functionalities.
- Use the work-flow-design (process design) in a structured way to efficiently understand processes.
- Provide the necessary quality of the automation process components and perform thorough testing. You will work closely with the end user.
- Report on status, issues and risks to the RPA team.
- Functionally document your RPA process.
- Proactively look into automation improvements.
- You have a bachelor degree in engineering.
- Strong affinity with IT to be able to configure a workflow process using a graphic interface.
- An entrepreneurial character, well organized and good (English) communication skills.
- An understanding of Process Design documents and an ability to translate business requirements into a workflow process.
- Independent, self-motivating, team player and result-oriented.
- Preference for a certification in one of the Robotic Automation products.
- At least 2-3 years proven experience in implementing RPA.
- Experience in other programming languages will be an advantage.