Primary Role & Skills Required:
Behind our material handling and logistics systems lies a very well thought out technology – hence, there are many challenges for the professional software architects like you!
You will create the design and architecture for logistics software systems, which you will test and take to the customer on-site for operation. Here, you will also act as a leader of the technical development team.
- Based on defined specifications, you will create a software architecture and design and will perform a cost analysis based on the system requirements.
- During the entire development phase, you will verify the quality of the software, while always keeping the project requirements in mind and support the software developer in your role as an expert in the implementation.
- In addition, you will create test concepts in advance of process tests as well as for automated unit testing.
- Based on the defined test plans you will check and support the needed process tests.
- Last, but not least you will take the finished software systems to our customer on-site worldwide for operation and thus, you ensure that the designed concepts work reliably and problem free.
- Knowledge in containerization technologies like Docker and its orchestration via e.g. Kubernetes is an advantage
- Knowledge in microservice oriented architectures and in design of cloud based applications
- 8-13 years of work experience in software development (including database applications, Oracle PL/SQL) in particular with the development of languages Java under Windows, as well as in the software design in UML2. 0 or BPMN
- Experience in these skills – Java, J2EE, Oracle, WebLogic, XML, XSLT, XQuery, OSM, ASAP, Tomcat, MySQL, ANT, Hudson, JBOSS ESB, MULE, SOA
- Good command of the English language
- Due to the international project activity: Willingness to travel internationally.
- Convincing personality with strong communication skills, a fast learner, highly engaged, result-oriented, decisions and solution-oriented
- Dedicated, responsible team player with strong analytical skills, who keeps his goals in sight and is able to inspire others for a common mission
B.E. / B. Tech / MCA
Candidate should possess the degree from a recognized University/ Institution