Vanderlande is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner (HR Director), as a strategic partner to the respective business leadership team. The role holder will demonstrate business insight, strategic mindset and ability to translate business needs into an aligned people plan and drive this to successful execution. The ideal candidate has strong relationship building skills, can connect globally to build partnerships with business leaders, HR Business Partners, and our HR Centers of Expertise, whilst effectively balancing stakeholder needs to deliver results.
HRBPs represent business needs within our HR strategic conversations and deliver plans that align with the continual growth and development of our people. Continuously improving our HR offerings through providing consistent and timely feedback on how we can further drive policies, programs and framework aligned with enabling our competitive position in our marketplace makes this role a unique and interesting business partnering experience. If you are passionate about creating a great employee experience and strategically partnering to drive vision and leadership, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will act as a trusted business partner, collaborating with key stakeholders and developing plans to support business growth. You will drive people strategies and leverage resources across the region to support key strategic objectives, and work with colleagues within the global HR function to drive people related solutions.
Reporting to the President APS NA the Human Resource Business Partner – North America will:
- Partner with the CC leadership team to understand the business challenges as key input for the people plan and, in collaborating with People Services enable the people plan delivery.
- Provide insight and support to the leadership team developing organizational design, culture, leadership, talent, capability development and change.
- Utilize KPIs and metrics to measure progress and keep up to date on external market trends
- Acts as a trusted advisor to the leadership team and provides direction on HR solutions in collaboration with expert colleagues and People services
- Coach leadership team
- Lead talent management routines including succession management and capability development
- Acts as the voice of the NA business in the BU HR teams and partners with Global HR BP, HR experts in CoE and People Services to ensure business needs are represented and to support the deployment of HR solutions
- Acts as the HR lead and single point of contact within the leadership team.
- Foster an inclusive environment and support a high performance culture. This includes employee engagement and a focus on DEI as part of both the business and people priorities.
- 12+ years of experience in HR BP roles including a senior role in a multinational company with experience working successfully in a global matrix environment
- Organisation design and change management experience
- Experience translating business needs into tangible people plans (tactical and strategic levels)
- Credible business partner able to operate as part of a senior leadership team with the gravitas to influence and coach at this level
- Acts as a talent champion and has experience in driving and deploying successful talent development initiatives
- Strong influencing skills and proactive self starter, building strong partnerships within the function to ensure required resources are allocated for strategic topics
- Excellent business English with strong cultural awareness and the ability to communicate effectively with business and HR stakeholders across the globe
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to engage others for the broader good by balancing business and HR priorities
- Resilience and tenacious with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Some regional and international travel will be required
- This position will be located in Marietta, Georgia (USA)
Plans and Aligns