Due to continued growth of our Customer Centre International in both revenues and geographical coverage, our Business Unit focus on the growth in the Warehousing Segment and corporate strategic pillars, Customer Centre International is seeking an accomplished leader to join our Leadership Team in the role of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) and Continuous Improvement Director.
What will you be doing?
Potential candidates should be strong, pragmatic leaders who can create the strategic vision for the future of HSEQ and CI in line with our corporate and Customer Centre strategy. In addition, you would need sufficient experience and international exposure to be able to deliver results across the diverse geographies that form Customer Centre International.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Customer Centre International and as an active member of it’s Management Team, the role shall have the Key roles and responsibilities:
- HSEQ and CI representative within CC International, and accountable for the success of the Customer Centre in all the areas, Health and Safety, Environment, Quality and Continual Improvement
- Coach and advisor to the Management Team on all HSEQ and CI related topics
- Creating and executing our Health and Safety, Environment and Quality Strategy for the Customer Centre and connect and align with our corporate and functional communities
- Lead our Health and Safety, Environment and Quality Teams from a functional perspective to achieve both our local but Customer Centre objectives
- Improve business performance through continuous improvement to meet our Customer Centre Targets and directly guide our WISE CI Program to deliver results
- Maintain and further develop our HSEQ and CI Management Systems and Tooling
- Co-ordinate and connect our HSEQ and CI Activities across all regions within CC INT
What do we ask from you?
You will be an experienced Industry professional with exceptional communication skills and ability to manage across rapidly developing and culturally diverse environments. It is expected that you have a deep knowledge and professional qualification in either HSEQ or CI, but must demonstrate a desire to move all areas of the role to the next level. International exposure and proven pragmatic leadership, with an ability to connect people are essential for success. You must possess strong analytical abilities and be able to create and deliver a compelling vision and strategy. The ideal candidate will need to maintain an open and entrepreneurial mindset, and not be afraid to take the initiative and make decisions. Key to success in the role will be possessing high influencing skills to ensure that the entire business is aligned behind your vision and strategy.
- Professional Qualification in HSEQ or Continual Improvement
- 5-10 years proven experience within the Industry
- Strong analytical abilities to process information quickly to interpret and advise others
- Leadership experience of both people but also of functional roles internationally
- Proven communication skills in English to deliver complex programmes and convince others to follow
- Passion for the Subject, and demonstrable ability to convert strategy to reality and deliver results
What do we offer?
This position offers a competitive salary range of €6.100 to €9.250 gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale.
On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Lease car
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If the role of HSEQ & CI Director appeals to you, then please apply now!
For more information on the position, please contact Jasper Pijnenburg, Recruiter at +31 413 49 44 08.
Diversity & Inclusion
Vanderlande is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.