Within Vanderlande, you will be in the IT & Remote Services department as part of the Service Deployment Group. The department consists of IT Service Consultants, IT System Architects, IT Project Leader, and IT Service Delivery Manager who work together to make sure IT systems and IT services are fit-for-purpose and available around the clock for our customers to use.
Our customers are increasingly recognizing the importance of IT services throughout the life cycle of a system. Our Warehouse solutions are evolving in size and complexity, becoming increasingly productized and modular on all levels (equipment, IT software and IT hardware), which leads to a growing importance of our IT services.
You will provide intensive support to existing international customers, recognize the need for extensions, modifications and/or upgrades to their intralogistics software systems, analyze the requirements and provide advice with regard to the implemented hardware and software solutions.
- You prepare quotations, service level agreements and life cycle plans and travel to customers with tailor-made concepts to convince them of our solutions.
- Since you will soon know our services better than anyone else, you will also be a competent partner for our Customer Centers in all relevant questions and will also play an important role in the further development and enhancement of our service products.
- In cooperation with the respective local company, you plan international service meetings and sit at the table yourself.
What do we ask from you?
- Successfully completed studies, ideally in the field of information technology or a technical discipline, such as logistics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or (business) engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the field of logistics such as IT logistics management, intralogistics and/or automated systems
- Good knowledge of English and – due to international projects – willingness to travel (approx. 30%)
- A confident, communicative and convincing personality with a quick grasp and an extremely committed and result oriented approach.
Vanderlande is the global leader for value-added logistic process automation at airports and in the parcel market, as well as a leading supplier of process automation solutions for warehouses. In this world of technology, we believe in people – especially those who are totally dedicated, customer-driven and keen to continue learning throughout their career. This is embraced by our Vanderlande Academy and International Talent Development programmers, with over 800 courses conducted every year.
This position offers a competitive salary range of € 5060,- to € 7.170,- gross per month (excluding 8% holiday allowance). Through exceeding performance expectations, you even have the possibility to grow outside this scale. On top of your fixed salary you’ll receive the following secondary benefits:
- 40 vacation days (20 statutory days and a flexible budget worth 20 days).
- Flexible working hours.
- A hybrid workplace (40% working from home and 60% in the office).
- A Health & Wellbeing budget worth €300,- per calendar year.
- Commuting allowance, including full reimbursement of travel by public transport.
- Working from home allowance.
- Collective pension scheme and discount on additional health insurance.
- On-site company health centres with a gym, physiotherapists and occupational therapists.
- Vanderlande Academy and training facilities to boost your skills.
- A variety in Vanderlande Network communities and initiatives.
- And a great company restaurant and coffee bar with barista.
If you want to take on this opportunity, apply now by filling in the application form and upload your resume and cover letter. For more information contact Melanie Lange (recruiter): +49 231 9794-3438.